Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How many frames exactly?

  1. #1
    marjan
    Guest marjan's Avatar

    Post

    Hi!

    I am making plans for some of my upcoming movies and I need exact number of frames per one S8 cartige (15m). I know that it can be a bit different from one camera to an other, but maybe you can help me anyway?... I already tried to calculate, but I am interested in your answers...

    Thank you in advance



    ------------------
    yours,
    marjan

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Well, the camera will make no difference. Each cartridge has about 3600 frames of usable film in them, even if the cartrige is just sitting by itself on the table.

    Hope this helps!

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •